Louisville Ladder 7.75-Ft to 10.25-Ft. Folding Aluminum Attic Ladder, Type 1AA, 375-pound Load Capacity, AH2211
Duty Rating: Type IAA
This Louisville Elite Series aluminum attic ladder has a working load capacity of 375-Lbs. It's designed to fit ceiling heights of 7.75-Ft to 10.25-Ft and attic openings of 22.5" X 54" The new AH2211 attic ladder has slip resistant steps, adjustable shoes, aluminum handrail, ergonomic T-handle and a new and sturdy aluminum frame with pre-drilled holes and factory installed weather stripping.
- Adjustable to fit 7.75-Ft. to 10.25-Ft ceiling heights
- Designed for rough opening of 22.5-In. wide x 54-In. long
- 375-Lb. Load capacity
- Adjustable shoe for an accurate fit
- Comfortable pull down T-handle
- Weather stripping seal that prevents energy loss
- Aluminum handrail for added safety and stability
- Sturdy & Lightweight for easier installation
- Product: Attic Ladders
- SKU: AH2211
- Style: Elite
- Duty Rating: Type IAA
- Load Capacity (lbs): 375
- Size: 10
- Number of Steps: 11
- Rung Type: Standard
- Step Depth: 3
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 36
- Closed Volume (cu. ft.): 6.65
- Closed Height: 9.5
- Closed Depth: 55
- Closed Width (in): 22
- Wide Clearance: 6.25'
- Ceiling Height Minimum (ft): 7.75'
- Ceiling Height Maximum (ft): 10.25'
- Rough Opening (in): 22.5" x 54"
- Landing Space (in): 66"
- Project Width or Clearance Century (in): 75
- Approx. Cubes (ft): 6.36'
- Step Width (in): 3 1/8"
- Rail Size (in): 2 3/8 "
- Finished Clearance Frame Size: 20 1/4"
- Clearance between Springs Century: 17 1/2"
- Stile Size Century: 22
Related Parts & Accessories